Catholic Free Shipping's
The Ultimate Catholic List of Lists!
What are the Seven Days of Creation?
- Light, separating day and night
- The sky, separating the waters above from the waters below
- The earth, separating land from water
- The lights in the sky (sun and moon, stars)
- Sea creatures and birds
- Land creatures and Man
- God rests, blesses and sanctifies the seventh day
What are the Twelve Tribes of Israel?
What are the Ten Plagues of Egypt?
- Water turned into blood
- Disease upon livestock
- Hail and thunder
- Three days of darkness
- Death of the firstborn
What are the Ten Commandments?
- I am the LORD your God. You shall worship the Lord your God and
Him only shall you serve.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
Who are the Twelve Apostles?
- James, Son of Zebedee
- James, Son of Alphaeus
Judas Matthias |
What are the Beatitudes?
- Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are the meek: for they shall possess the land.
- Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they
shall have their fill.
- Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children
- Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for
theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
What are the Stations of the Cross?
- Jesus is condemned to death
- Jesus is given His cross
- 1st fall
- Jesus meets Mary
- Simon of Cyrene helps carry the cross
- Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
- 2nd fall
- Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
- 3rd fall
- Jesus is stripped of His clothes
- Jesus is nailed to the cross
- Jesus dies on the cross
- Jesus is taken down from the cross
- Jesus is laid in the tomb
What are the Five Holy Wounds of Christ?
- The nail through the left hand
- The nail through the right hand
- The nail through the left foot
- The nail through the right foot
- The wound in His side, pierced by the Centurion's lance
What are the Books in the Old Testament?
- Law of Moses, Pentateuch, The Torah:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
- History: Joshua, Judges, Ruth,
1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, 1 and 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Tobit,
Judith, Esther, 1 and 2 Maccabees
- Wisdom, Poetry: Job, Psalms,
Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Wisdom of Solomon, Sirach (Ecclesiasticus)
- Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah,
Lamentations, Baruch, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah,
Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zecariah, Malachi
What are the Books in the New Testament?
- Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke,
- Early Church History: Acts of
- Letters: Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians,
Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 and 2 Thessalonians,
1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 and 2 Peter, 1,
2 and 3 John, Jude
- Prophecy: Revelation
What are the Four Marks of the Church?
What are the Precepts of the Church?
- Attend Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days of Obligation
- Go to Confession at least once a year
- Receive Communion at least once a year, during the Easter Season
- Observe days of fasting and abstinence
- Support the Church (monetarily or through volunteering)
What are the Seven Sacraments?
- Eucharist (Holy Communion)
- Reconciliation (Confession, Penance)
- Matrimony (Marriage)
- Holy Orders (Ordination)
- Anointing of the Sick (Extreme Unction)
What are the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- Right Judgment
- Fear of the Lord
What are the Seven Corporal Works of Mercy?
- Feed the hungry
- Give drink to the thirsty
- Clothe the naked
- Shelter the homeless
- Visit the sick
- Visit the imprisoned
- Bury the dead
What are the Seven Spiritual Works of Mercy?
- Counsel the doubtful
- Instruct the ignorant
- Admonish the sinner
- Comfort the sorrowful
- Forgive all injuries
- Bear wrongs with patience
- Pray for the living and the dead
What are the Seven Deadly Sins?
What are the Seven Heavenly Virtues?
What are the Mysteries of the Rosary?
- Glorious (Sunday and Wednesday)
- Joyful (Monday and Saturday)
- Sorrowful (Tuesday and Friday)
- Luminous (Thursday)
What are the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary?
- The Resurrection
- The Ascension
- The Assumption of Mary
- The Coronation of Mary
What are the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary?
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Nativity
- The Presentation
- The Finding in the Temple
What are the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary?
- The Agony in the Garden
- The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Crowing with Thorns
- Carrying the Cross to Cavalry
- The Crucifixion
What are the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary?
- The Baptism
- The Wedding at Cana
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom
- The Transfiguration
- The Last Supper, Institution of the Eucharist
What are the Nine Choirs of Angels?
Who are the Fourteen Holy Helpers?
- Achatius, against headaches
- Barbara, against fever
- Blaise, against throat ailments
- Catherine, against sudden death
- Christopher, against plagues
- Cyriacus, against temptations
- Denis, against headaches
- Erasmus, against stomach ailments
- Eustachius, against family problems
- George, protection of domestic animals
- Giles, against plagues
- Margaret, for safe childbirth
- Pantaleon, for doctors
- Vitus, against epilepsy
What are the Liturgical Seasons of the Church?
- Ordinary Time
What are the Liturgy of the Hours?
What are the Devotions for each Day?
- Sunday - The Resurrection and the Holy Trinity
- Monday - The Holy Spirit and the Souls in Purgatory
- Tuesday - The Holy Angels
- Wednesday - St. Joseph
- Thursday - The Holy Eucharist
- Friday - The Passion and His Sacred Heart
- Saturday - The Blessed Virgin Mary and her Immaculate Heart
What are the Devotions for each Month?
- January - Holy Name of Jesus
- February - The Holy Family
- March - Saint Joseph
- April - The Eucharist
- May - The Virgin Mary
- June - The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- July - The Precious Blood of Jesus
- August - The Immaculate Heart of Mary
- September - Our Lady of Sorrows
- October - The Holy Rosary
- November - The Souls in Purgatory
- December - The Immaculate Conception